2018 CNY Fire Cracker Day Trip
Join our convoy day trip to Johor Bahru to experience the firefly cruise, releasing of sky lantern, and lighting of fire crackers.
Delicious Lo-hei dinner will be incuded.
Event Date: 24 February 2018
Mode of Transportation: Self Drive
Convoy from Singapore to Johor River
1400 Registration/Flag-off at Subaru show room
Drive up to Ulu Tiram/Kota Tinggi
Convoy to regroup at Gelang Patah R&R
1800 CNY Dinner
1900 Firefly Cruise on Johor River
2000 Sky Lantern release
2100 Fire Cracker session
2200/2230 End of session
2300 Convoy regroup for return trip to Singapore
$138 per adult
$68 per senior citizens above 68 years old
$88 per child for 6 to 12 years old
$58 per child below 5 years (for safety reason, no fire cracker set for children below 5 years old)
Infants below 3 years old is free (no seat is allocated at dining table)
Please note: Each car is required to have a Walkie Talkie, you may bring your own or rent at $10 per se.
Convoy Day Trip lead by FootWorks Tours
Terms & Conditions
• Limited to only 30 cars, booking based on a first come first served basis.
• One of the participant must be a DUO member for each vechile.
• Itinerary may be subjected to changes.
• Registration closes 31 Jan 2018
or once the maximum number of participants has been reached.
• To secure your slot, full payment must be made by 1 week after reservation is done.(Note: Registration is not confirmed until payment is received.)
• Registrants will receive an email to make payment after signing up for this event.
• Trip will only commence with minimum enrolment of 20 participants.
• TC Connections reserves the right to cancel the trip due to low attendance. If cancellation is necessary, all participants will be notified via email and telephone and the option to reschedule to another date, or full refunds provided.
• Full payment will be forfeited due to a 'no-show' or 'late cancellation' of less than 7 days prior to the event without valid reason.
• TC Connections reserves the right to any time amend the terms and conditions as its absolute discretion without prior notice and its decision matters relating to the campaign is final and binding on all participants.